Pages

Monday, March 14, 2011

Grocery Day and Future Plans

The good news is that I am still shed of that entire bag of taters.

The bad news is that I've not lost any more.  I keep dipping down to 219, then back up to 220.

This morning was 219 again.  I have a feeling (due to a junk food binge tonight) that it will be right back to 220, maybe even 221.  (I ate a LOT of pringles)

Today was grocery day, and I shopped pretty good for myself.  Lots of yogurt.  Some cottage cheese.  Some fruit.  Canned beans and veggies.  Canned tuna.

I did buy a pack of sandwich meat, which was bad, and some peperoni, also bad.  Hubby slipped in a can of my favorite pringles (honey mustard) probably to keep me out of his, and I've eaten at least half the can tonight.

Even though I weigh myself in every day, I think I need to set a specific weigh in day, which will be Mondays.  Maybe knowing I'm weighing in on Monday will keep me on track over weekends.  Work weekends are not that hard, but home weekends are a challenge.

So, tomorrow I'll weigh in with my "official" weight to start the week.

I'm also going to list my specific goals for the week.

And, the first weigh in of each month I'm going to start sharing a photo of my current progress and body measurements as well as weighing in.

I need to work on vlogs too, but still have no idea what to say in them.  I've always been better at typing than talking.  lol

0 comments:

Post a Comment