Pages

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year, Time to Resolve

Weight: 228.8
Waist: 44 inches

That is supposed to be a Virtual Model representation of me.  Tell you what, she looks A LOT better than the real me.  I want to turn her sideways to see if her gut and her but stick out as much as mine do!

Its New Years 2011, and as with every New Year past, resolutions have been made.

One of my resolutions this year was to stop eating myself into oblivion.  I like to eat.  A lot.  So this might be a hard one for me!

Another one was to exercise more.

My wall calendar this year is all about nutrition and healthy stuff.  It has a little shape on every day of every month for you to color in if you exercised 30 minutes or more.  I need to get them little shapes filled in.

I realized recently that I've been drinking over a cup of sugar a day in my coffee alone, not counting the other beverages I drink!  So more water is a big one too.

I plan to weigh myself every morning.  I want those numbers to go down.  I don't know if I'm going to measure my waist weekly or monthly.  We'll have to see as time goes on.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your intentions/goals. I'll follow your blog to see your progress. Say 1 2 3 and GO.

Jeanine said...

I'm with you. I made a VM also and I thought wow her stomach doesn't stick out! She looks better than me!

Post a Comment