Pages

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Off the Reservation

Here's the deal, the real deal, the deal that is real....

I slipped.  I didn't just slide a little bit, I did a while body belly flip on a slip-n-slide going downhill.

Last time I stepped on the scale it said 217, which was up from 214 that I had gotten down to before the end of last month, when I lost a very important person in my life.

To begin with I didn't get that bad.  I maintained.  Then I went up to 216, and no matter how little I ate or how much I exercised I stayed stuck at 216, and I was so depressed about it.  Angry and annoyed and slowly stopped moving as much and slowly started eating more.

I didn't weigh in this morning.

Not so much on purpose, but because we got up first thing and went to the lake, which I walked around.  I think its 2 miles around the lake.  Then we played in the park a little.

So, taking it in stride, tomorrow will be DAY ONE all over again.

Lets hope I've not gotten back up to the 220s.

0 comments:

Post a Comment